CODEWARRIORZ THOUGHTS - RANDOM NEURON FIRINMGS

CODEWARRIORZ THOUGHTS - RANDOM NEURON FIRINMGS
NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED- THIS IS A NO SCEPTIC ZONE

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OK...ON WITH RANDOM THOUGHTS

OK this is some of the random neuronal firings for me of late.

I was thinking that Roman centurians, if they were alive today, would drive either an 80s or 90s
Mustang Muscle car OR a black Escalade . I think I am right on this one.

I really really hate the music, or what PASSES for music, on the radio, and it is getting WORSE
all the time. Cases in point. Music to make you think you are in a slow elevator descending to
hell, (as if listening to this shit doesn't qualify you already).

There's the "I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET" by Michael Bublé. OK, I call him the "bubble boy" cuz, well, look at that shitty name, right ? This music makes a 60s Lounge Singer from Vegas seem authentic and cutting edge. It makes show tunes seem macho. WTF is wrong with a music exec that thought this is alright to inflict this on young ears. I hate this fucking song! I also checked out his YouTube site, where he is doing an "advertorial" for Nordstrom. We used to call this prostituting yourself, so I guess ladies of the evening now are not soliciting, but they are doing advertorials .

But as much as this crap makes my head want to explode, one song I hate infinitely more is that piece of shit from Martina McBride, "In my Daughter's Eyes"...this is so fucking nauseating I get physically sick at my stomach when I hear it. It makes you want to go wash your ears out after hearing it...it's that fucking repulsive.

Of course, there is a long list of other "pop" tunes out now that piss me the hell off.

That Romeo and Juliet mess from Failure Shit, er...uh, Taylor Swift, makes me seriously,
and I mean this, seriously wonder about the process music companies use to decide if someone can sing or not. It's a sign to me that Auto-Tune technology must be rampant in the music industry.

And now, for something cool...there's a new Auto-Tune the News from the Gregory bros


OK...that's the Rant and the Rulez for Foolz right now.

Pray for Peas...
Visualize Whorled Peas...
Rock on...
~Code

No comments:

Post a Comment